I got some inspiration from whatmyboyfriendwore.com for #fancyfridays and decided to dress a bit dapper today.
I didn't want to go too formal so I left out the tie and rocked a patterned shirt with a simple burgundy blazer. I want to be as cool as Ron Burgundy one day.
In an effort to be more fancy, this will be the first of many #fancyfridays.
- Military boots by ALDO
- Shirt by Relay at Markhams
- Watch by Seiko
- 511 Jeans by Levis. Very comfy and nice to pair up with something fancy
- Blazer by Cignal at Markhams
- Glasses by Prada. I've had this pair for yonks now and am still loving their style
- I know it's not really clothing, but I got my hair cut at Yogis. The coolest barber in town.
These are fast becoming my favourite shoes. They're comfy and look awesome. Jeans rolled in or just folded up.
A bit bummed that I didn't manage to go out and take some nice photos on the street. O Well. Let's save that for next time shall we.
I managed to convince a couple colleagues to get in on the fun. They weren't too excited about dressing up for Fridays so we did Tie Tuesday instead. I went for the same look so I could get a nice full pic. Switched the look up with a pair of black Feiyues.
In the words of Ron Burgundy, Stay classy Cape Town.